Recent content by Mc11

  1. M

    Schedule Finally

    Book the hotel now. You can always cancel the reservation. I would guess that Iowa is sending their full team.
  2. M

    PREVIEW/THREAD: Five current + one future Hawkeye(s) to compete at U20 World Championships

    Great wrestling by Seidel and Sinclair today! Or yesterday
  3. M

    Recruiting….

    Cinnamon Life, Smurf Berry Crunch, and Honey Nut Cheerios deserve a mention
  4. M

    Next Years Lineup

    Do you have Sahakian below these guys?
  5. M

    Ranking Series #4 - Budapest

    I’m more concerned about the concussion he suffered. Having witnessed the Sidney Crosby saga, they aren’t something to take lightly anymore. Gone are the days of moving practice up 20 yards while the sophomore option-running QB lays on the field dazed and confused. Or so I heard from a friend
  6. M

    Ferrari rumor

    That was his brother Fredo but I get it
  7. M

    Ferrari rumor

    Maybe there was a cougar in the car
  8. M

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Dang! I picture you laying in bed sweating and calmly asking for a badge. I’m your daisy!
  9. M

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedule

    Pitt to host 2027 ACC wrestling championships https://triblive.com/sports/pitt-to-host-2027-acc-wrestling-championships/
  10. M

    Final X

    Lee, Blaze, Bassett, Retherford, Carr, Haines, Valencia, Hidlay, Snyder, Hendrickson
  11. M

    Championship Thread

    The Iowa vs Michigan match is on the Big 10 Network. Let’s Go Buccos!
  12. M

    Nelson Brands

    Mogen David. Church it up
  13. M

    Portal April 1st

    Everyone’s fired up tonight! Husker down there and watch that ankle. And drink better beer and chew better snuff n’at
  14. M

    Senior World Team Trials

    Wrong thread altogther
  15. M

    Senior World Team Trials

    Wow, I saw some weird stuff after I decided to do this. Austin Desanto has otherworldly grip strength and a proficient dump n’at series, doesn’t like to lose, is rarely out hustled, and is somewhat at best limited against highly skilled (even 1 arm) opponents. He’s also so courageous! Spencer...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit