Recent content by MBrandybuck

  1. MBrandybuck

    WE ARE!!!!

    This is me. I’m an old guy and I’ll admit that I don’t get why folks are doing this. But ultimately, it doesn’t hurt me a bit. It’s a tough world out there and if it makes somebody happy to present as a different gender than they were born into, why should I get all worked up about it? I may...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips