Recent content by MatthewMara

  1. M

    About time for this...

    My grandpa joined the Navy when he was 17 and was a radio man in the South Pacific. After V-J Day and some partying, he came home to Iowa. His first purchase was a brand new Browning A5 12 gauge, he grew up very poor, so that was a big deal. He passed in 2001 when I was 12 and I inherited the...
  2. M

    Name three wrestlers...

    *Bubba Jenkins has entered the chat*
  3. M

    Post-Tournament Thoughts

    3rd year without a champ, distant 4th. "Wrestled above their seeds though"
  4. M

    Article: On Tom Brands' future, possible changes for Iowa wrestling | Leistikow

    This is the 2nd year my group of 8 has been without season tickets, I had had season tickets since 2007. Most of those years I also attended Big Tens or NCAA's. Last year I attended one dual and caught most of the others on TV. This year, I watched parts of several meets but ended up turning it...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending