Recent content by MattCalli77

  1. MattCalli77

    Ray

    Was making Ray Tanner our AD one of the, if not the biggest **** up, of our entire history of an athletic program? I love Ray. Think he's an incredible man. Grateful for what he did as our baseball coach. However, I believe he ****** up our athletic program to the point of collapse.
  2. MattCalli77

    Stats from Brad Crawford

    Do we strike out on coaches more consistently than any other teams in the P4 conferences? I'm genuinely curious to know how we stack up to other schools with needing new coaches every 3-4 years because it's obvious that they're heading towards complete dumpster fire.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set