Recent content by MathTeacher2011

  1. M

    My favorite photo from the game.

    The back should say, I know we SUCK
  2. M

    My favorite photo from the game.

    Her parents must be real classy.
  3. M

    Sometimes Briles is not smart

    It isn’t Brile’s fault. He didn’t fumble twice or give up 35 points.
  4. M

    ESPNs Bill Connelly on Sellers....this is what I've been saying

    Sellers needs to sit the bench. He has a low football IQ.
  5. M

    QB situation

    Or the coach doesn’t have the balls to make a change.
  6. M

    And the Rich get Richer

    I wish we would have went with Adidas.
  7. M

    Those new helmets have got to go!

    It was to honor cocky for being inducted into the mascot hall of fame. I think it was a one time deal.
  8. M

    "Somebody's Got To Go To Jail For This"

    Haven’t looked at it real close, but if the ball crosses the out of bounds plane before the clock hits zero, there would have been time left. It isn’t when the ball hits the ground.
  9. M

    Caitlin Clark > WNBA

    She also leads in missed layups.
  10. M

    Hate to say it but I`m very disappointed in Aliyah Boston, who has been one of my favorite Lady Gamecocks.

    That was not AB’s decision. That was the PR’s decision. They were told they couldn’t answer the question. Before you blast someone, no the facts.
  11. M

    Can Herbstreit cool it with his dog?

    The people on here that are giving Herbie a hard time about loving his dog are the people who just like to complain. Nothing wrong with loving your dog.
  12. M

    Dobson comments on commitment to Gamecocks (wet blanket alert)

    I guess he has committed to us 10 times. Does that mean we get 10 of him
  13. M

    8 Most Overrated Coaches - Some New Hires in This Group and Dabo Is No.1

    And we still can’t beat Clemson on a consistence basis. He still out recruits us.
  14. M

    Does anyone know the inside scoop on baseball recruiting?

    I think most is because we have some great recruiters. Schnall is building a team that will make the post season in 2027. I’m sure money has something to do with it, but that is for every team.
  15. M

    Nike Brings Changes

    I don’t see a problem. Carolina garnet has changed so much through the years. Does anyone know the exact color?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released