Recent content by mathboy

  1. M

    If you were coaching vs Purdue, what would you have done differently?

    Purdue fan here: This was the first time I've seen your team this year. First, good game! Your guys played well, and I didn't see any of the 'thug' stuff that West Virginia pulled. They seemed like good guys, which is what I've have always seen Duke put on the court. I was surprised your...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tosh Lupoi reveals why Cal changed play callers during loss to UNLV
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5