Recent content by Mase1978

  1. M

    Two lazy assistants

    I always think of a cow grazing in a meadow whenever they show Bruiser chewing on the sidelines.
  2. M

    Cow has brainwashed the UK fanbase into settling for low standards

    The other day I looked up at the lottery sign off of New Circle rd and saw where it was at 815 million. I starting thinking about what I would do if I won. The first thought that popped into my head was that I would help UK cover Cal's buyout.
  3. M

    Who was better Mercer or MKG

    That's a good point, but regardless of how stacked that team was, MKG was the better all around player compared to Mercer as a Freshman.
  4. M

    Who was better Mercer or MKG

    MKG was waaay better than Mercer was as a Freshman. I wish we could have seen MKG as a sophomore, so we could make a fair comparison.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas