Recent content by MarydelHiskey

  1. M

    Mississippi River flooding update...

    Dear Coach66, Crest today at Vicksburg; How is you land; the Chat Phillips property at Belle Prairie next to yours and the Jack Phillips property on the other side? Delta Council photos near Carterand 49 W look awful, expectedly. I pray ya'll don't have lots of catfish swimming free! A friend...
  2. M

    Mississippi River flooding update...

    Thanks, It's hard to be so far away...what a blessing to have someone on the ground. Md
  3. M

    Mississippi River flooding update...

    If the levee breaks, Chat's house will be flooded, too. You know how it sits right beside the levee. I used to keep my horse on that levee, and that's where the washwoman had her big black pot. I'm showing my age now.
  4. M

    Mississippi River flooding update...

    Thanks, coach66, Is Jack's land dry on the other side? I heard on one internet report that there was some flooding in Carter. Wow, small world. I'm up here in Longmont, Colorado and there you are where I spent so many happy summers. Md
  5. M

    Mississippi River flooding update...

    Do any of you know if the catfish farms west of Eden on Money Sunk road have flooded? I spent every spare moment of my childhood on with my aunt and uncle Chat and Louise Phillips on that land in the bend of the river there.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window
  5. 05 On3 Alabama shares update on upcoming game vs. Georgia, says kickoff date, time hasn't changed