Recent content by martycat1

  1. M

    Zion interview

    Im in my 50s and I still do the same with cryptocurrency. I can see where he is coming from.
  2. M

    Why should we continue to support the NCAA and UK?

    I looked at the Ops point differently. I don't think he wants anybody to quit supporting UK but to take a different look at what going on in college sports.
  3. M

    Possible law firms to represent Louisville.

    Damn. Those bill are going to shoot through the roof.
  4. M

    Misplaced Attacks

    In one post you say we have the dumbest fans, but your willing do drive fans to protest.
  5. M

    Misplaced Attacks

    I assume you work for somebody other than yourself Blue-2
  6. M

    Misplaced Attacks

    I am so glad we have a fan monitor now. Do you give stars out to people who agree with you?
  7. M

    Sporting News running with Higgins / UK fans story

    GFYS and worry about your own ***.
  8. M

    Looks like Higgins FB page is down now.

    bukadicka has 126 posts and I think they are all on this site.
  9. M

    Cal had meeting with Humphries today

    Didn't elaborate? So why in the **** post?
  10. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Only down five after being jobbed. We will be fine.
  11. M

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Only down 7. I feel good about this. The funk will go away.
  12. M

    Kansas Trolls who don't show up, should be banned..

    You beat me to it. Now wheres my like?
  13. M

    Matt Jones

    Whats the deal with this "you people" crap? And then calling people racist. Is it some other kind of PC stuff?
  14. M

    Cal radio coming up..

    Act like you been there before.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota