Recent content by MaroonState

  1. M

    Is the schedule playing out well for us?...

    As of now, LSU is an L and Texas is a toss up. We will beat Texas in Austin before we beat LSU in red stick. I’ve seen many a Dawg dreams go to die on the bayou. Just how it is.
  2. M

    This is plum pitiful

    They called LK a ho when he left but that’s inaccurate. um is the ho and LK is the F. U. C. K. Boy. They knew who and what they were getting into bed with when they fellated, I mean, hired him. Then tried to make him something he’s not so that they would look good with the media. Bunch of...
  3. M

    Interesting video of Jackson

    Nah bro. No where near half. Sold my house in ‘21. Lived two streets over from JA. The summer I put it up for sale there was a murder on my street. Bye Felicia. I’ll live in oxghanistan before I ever live in jacktown again.
  4. M

    LSU appears to blink….again

    “This was over when LSU didn’t include the players on their roster for the Clemson game.” Ditto.
  5. M

    Is Kyle Ferrie our best kicker ever?

    Westerfield definitely was our most clutch kicker. If we needed a game winner I had zero doubts about him kicking it thru the uprights. Hazlewood wasn’t bad either. Brauchle very good.
  6. M

    God I love this sport

    Easy there turbo it was a little bit of a tongue in cheek response.
  7. M

    Yall want the wrong coach to return

    Bro I want what you’re smoking. Lincoln Riley under no circumstances. OC yes. HC hellllll no.
  8. M

    Yall want the wrong coach to return

    F. U. N. K. Dan Should have stayed in the tv booth lolllllll
  9. M

    Dow Jones 10 year data

    That’s why I don’t pay attention to projections. They don’t know what they don’t know. Kind like preseason football Top 25 lists.
  10. M

    Dow Jones 10 year data

    What was Vanguard’s model projection from 10 years ago?
  11. M

    Dow Jones 10 year data

    That why we diversify and invest internationally too
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Steve Spurrier re-affirms belief in Florida after blowout loss to Missouri: 'One game does not define the season'
  5. 05 On3 Dallas Cowboys open 21-day practice window for Tyler Smith