Recent content by MaroonSadness99

  1. MaroonSadness99

    OT: why don’t we like color any longer

    From my experience the last time I bought a vehicle in 2023 you can usually get the the colored vehicles for less. The white black and grey are more expensive.
  2. MaroonSadness99

    Nat a bad start to a career.

    I am also rooting for the guy and wanted to join in on the discussion. I was just legitimately confused on what his connection was to MSU. A couple of posters seemed to think he was committed to State in high school but I was pretty sure that wasn’t the case so I said something and got called a...
  3. MaroonSadness99

    Nat a bad start to a career.

    ? That’s weird. I am rooting for the kid since he’s from MS but I must be missing something. I am failing to see how he relates to Roy Oswalt or MSU at all.
  4. MaroonSadness99

    Nat a bad start to a career.

    What does Konnor Griffin have to do with us? Wasnt he an LSU commit?
  5. MaroonSadness99

    Troy thread

    Someone explain the back to back violations right there that walked in the run. I don’t understand.
  6. MaroonSadness99

    Steven Wilson Jr. Forgive Me Sir …

    Stephen Wilson Jr. has a song titled “Year to be Young 1994”
  7. MaroonSadness99

    Ncaa denies UM qb appeal

    lol couldn’t get a picture of the right guy for the tweet
  8. MaroonSadness99

    The MSU math instructor email that has gone viral nationally

    I agree that she seems like a dickhead. Most professors are. Hopefully she learns from it. But i hope they do not fire her for it.
  9. MaroonSadness99

    The MSU math instructor email that has gone viral nationally

    The email does not seem that bad to me. I definitely do not think it warrants her being fired.
  10. MaroonSadness99

    Arizona St - #8 best game of 2025...

    One of the most fun games I have ever been too. Atmosphere was electric. The athletic dept went all in that night.
  11. MaroonSadness99

    Rank your Mississippi State Fandom in regards to the sports you follow...

    This is my answer. I’m all in to whatever sport is in season.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'