Recent content by maroonmike

  1. M

    Tickets for tomorrow

    Do we know what hotel the team is staying?
  2. M

    Best 5 minute cinematic sequence ever?

    The Natural - Roy Hobbs' last at bat.
  3. M

    twitter say Nap is signed

    Per @FQMissSt: "Terrell Buckley, Bob Shoop, and Tony Hughes are all likely going to be retained. Deal is apparently in place for Napier to be hired"
  4. M

    OT: Beach Rentals in Destin/Fort Walton

    Jade East is also a good bet - very kid friendly. We have stayed there several times. Nice condos, not too expensive and near the water park and go-cart track.
  5. M

    When I get nervous...

    Man, I have started getting the shakes.
  6. M

    Verizon service in Starkville on game day?

    It is much, much better than AT&T. I used to have tons of trouble with AT&T, Verizon always works great.
  7. M

    Would you rather

    I would take 9-3. I never want to lose for the bears. Win the Egg Bowl and go into the bowl game with momentum.
  8. M

    Texas High School player ejected after nasty dunk

    ...this was taped on VHS. whatthehellisthisku.
  9. M

    Madonna will be the halftime performer at the Super Bowl this year.*

    says she has Lady Gaga or similar on stage with her to give her relevance.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury