Recent content by Maroon Pug

  1. Maroon Pug

    Just left the game

    TBH, why would they against Bama? We have not beaten them in almost 20 years. Not worth sitting through a guaranteed loss.
  2. Maroon Pug

    Yall send up some prayers for Freddy the German tourist

    Everyone that has been to Jackson seeing where Freddy is:
  3. Maroon Pug

    Where were you

    I was in 5th grade... We were outside at recess and all of the sudden the tornado sirens start going off, no cloud in the sky. All the teachers herd of back into the gym and keep us there for ~2 hours. Once we got back into our classrooms the teacher explains what happened and why these weird...
  4. Maroon Pug

    Good luck Bully. Win the SEC championship game.

    As a MSU alum, thanks! Really appreciate it! As an Arizona alum, 17 you barn cats!***
  5. Maroon Pug

    Hail ******* State

    they used REDDIT as the data set.. Frequency of profanity per 10,000 words Average number of swear words per comment Density of angry and vulgar emojis Overall negative sentiment of the fan text
  6. Maroon Pug

    OT: Take my money....

    Even better, give me $20 and I'll build and ship this your door today
  7. Maroon Pug

    OT: New Truck

    I've got your solution: A 1998 Subaru Sambar. Pro's: It's under $10k, 4x4, great MPG's, it's bed is just as big or bigger than modern trucks, and all analog switches. You also get some great looks since it's RHD. Con's: Any speed over 60 mph and it gets sketch real quick unless you do a...
  8. Maroon Pug

    Vangies on a plane...

    Oh this thread will be fun.
  9. Maroon Pug

    Libs of TikTok going after Cohen and Auburn Athletics

    That's a click bait post from LibsofTiktok. As much as I'd love for it to be correct, looks like that document was made in before 8/15/24 and it has been updated.
  10. Maroon Pug

    NIL forced my decision…

    I'd be really curious to do a blind taste test for SPS and see who could really tell the difference between Cane's, Zaxby's, and Slim Chickens. My initial guess would be ~50% of SPS'ers would mix them up.
  11. Maroon Pug

    Bison attack in Yellowstone

    ok, but where did the kid that was with him disappear too?
  12. Maroon Pug

    Home Run Derby

    Walker's swing is so smooth.
  13. Maroon Pug

    Home Run Derby

    As soon I heard Will Ferrell's voice I was like "17" and muted the TV. I swear he better not be commentating the whole derby.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'