Recent content by Maroon-Gold

  1. M

    Louisa PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    OK will give you a few examples. Against Glass run the ball every play down field getting 5 to 8 yards a pop. Then 2nd and goal inside the 5 yr. line Meeks calls for a pass that is picked-off in the end zone thrown by a back up QB. All year long seen 3 plays Fly, pop pass run between the...
  2. M

    Who pissed the refs off?

    I have seen many of football games. That has to be the worst ever group of refs I have ever seen. Illegal man down field on a shotgun drop back pass?? Really.Three holding penalty in a row?? First time I have seen this group ref a game. Now I know why. They didn't know where to stand in a Time...
  3. M

    Couldn't Happen to Better Duo

    And he still had the starters in midway thru the 4th
  4. M

    Why on God's Green Earth Did Bradley take the penalty with 2 minutes left?

    He might have been to busy doing chest bumps with his players
  5. M

    Heritage

    He Needs to go back to coaching his Rivermont Radiers
  6. M

    Regional Final Friday or Saturday

    Well I quess I will wait on this Friday's game and see. If we win looks like I got to sell my VATech/UVA tickets. That is Friday at 8
  7. M

    Upset Alert

    OPPSS mean 15-12
  8. M

    Upset Alert

    Brookville wins 15-13
  9. M

    Administration Coaching

    Thanks for clearing that up. Reason I asked is seen Rocco Sr. coaching and I knew he was the AD
  10. M

    Administration Coaching

  11. M

    This week in the Seminole- Season Finale

    Yes they are some here.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College Football Polymarket Odds: Point spreads for Week 6 games