Recent content by Maroon Eagle

  1. Maroon Eagle

    17

    Not a surprise We all know that the team is 17 in our hearts It’s good to see the AP recognize we’re 17 too
  2. Maroon Eagle

    What's your revised win total after today

    In 2025, we started 4-0 and finished 5-8 A year later, we’re 4-1, and we’re on the same 5-8 pace. I think we’ll beat Tennessee Tech and have a good chance for another SEC win… either Vanderbilt or Auburn. 6-6, 3-6 in the SEC, ain’t a bad year. Bowl game results are random. I don’t care if...
  3. Maroon Eagle

    **Soccer Post**

    There’s the school of thought that being able to counter that is pretty darn valuable too… True
  4. Maroon Eagle

    Ole Miss & Adidas make a deal…

    That ain’t the Stars and Stripes Bars… (or you can reverse it…)
  5. Maroon Eagle

    Valdosta State moving to FCS?

    Maybe the Great Lakes Valley?
  6. Maroon Eagle

    Ole Miss & Adidas make a deal…

    Just wait for the MSU — Nike announcement… (so tempted to sarcasterisk it but… )
  7. Maroon Eagle

    Valdosta State moving to FCS?

    Leaving for the Peach Belt https://www.wctv.tv/2026/10/02/valdosta-state-athletics-make-move-compete-peach-belt-conference/ They will be an independent in football
  8. Maroon Eagle

    Ole Miss & Adidas make a deal…

    I guess Missery loves Company… ** https://www.on3.com/news/ole-miss-adidas-agree-to-deal-making-brand-rebels-new-official-apparel-partner/
  9. Maroon Eagle

    PJ Waldrop is the new MDA Exec Director…

    Good decision in the long run for everyone involved
  10. Maroon Eagle

    PJ Waldrop is the new MDA Exec Director…

    I had to laugh… My retirement from the state to accept a non-PERS position didn’t make my supervisors react in that manner. I’d let folks know that I was looking for a change of scenery, and Cork couldn’t do something similar given the importance of his role…
  11. Maroon Eagle

    Corps of Cadets coming back to MSU?

    Five (ah, you edited it from 4 to 5 while I was responding) Tuskegee MSU LSU Hillsdale Liberty https://thehill.com/policy/defense/6121743-hegseth-pentagon-partners-non-ivy-colleges/amp/
  12. Maroon Eagle

    Tennessee private schools are just quitting the TSSAA

    It’s conceivable for it to increase. Just noting that they’re already at 2.0…
  13. Maroon Eagle

    PJ Waldrop is the new MDA Exec Director…

    My source is The Governor’s Facebook post Cork is retiring in case you’re wondering…
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football