Recent content by Mark Taylor

  1. M

    5 in 5 rule

    If approved Tennessee bringing back couple of seniors from last year
  2. M

    I could use 3 my cell 865 567 2966

    I could use 3 my cell 865 567 2966
  3. M

    I could use 3 my cell 865 567 2966

    I could use 3 my cell 865 567 2966
  4. M

    Text me or call 865 567 2966

    Text me or call 865 567 2966
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set