Recent content by Marius366

  1. M

    Lebron James son

    Marquise Goodwin NFL wide receiver out indefinitely with blood clots in his legs and lungs.
  2. M

    Lebron James son

    Torri Kelly. We could probably do this all day.
  3. M

    No White House invite for UGA

    Or maybe non radical people are tired of endless wars that we seem to bring about with our never ending ability to screw around in other peoples affairs. If you think all anti war republicans are MAGA I will tell you that is an incorrect assumption. I have a nephew in Germany 🇩🇪 whom I spoke...
  4. M

    No White House invite for UGA

    Gasp, it was purely “organic” I’m sure. But hey when our boys die while we play two autocrats against each other I’m sure we will all sleep better.
  5. M

    No White House invite for UGA

    See Maidan revolution in 2014. We have been meddling in Ukraine for a long time. Sorry this feels just like Iraq. We set Saddam up to fight Iran only to have to take him out later. Maybe we should stop playing kingmaker and funding the industrial war machine.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias