Recent content by MarionVol

  1. M

    Highway robbery

    If by some miracle Duke and Tennessee end up in the championship game, well find out if grant williams or zion williamson is the most protected player in college basketball. I'll put my money on Zion.
  2. M

    Ohhhhh Tennessee lurkers

    I'm a true UT fan. I just try to keep things reality based.
  3. M

    Ohhhhh Tennessee lurkers

    I'm a Tennessee fan and I've been a Rupps Rafters lurker for years because it's by far the best SEC basketball board. I learn a lot from it. I've never felt the need to come on another team's board and gloat about any short-term success my team may have had.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'