Recent content by Marica

  1. M

    Black STATE Hoodie Thread?

    Earlier today there was a thread about where to find the black STATE hoodie. Could someone repost the link, please? Thanks.
  2. M

    Sharon: A Wife's Perspective

    This board is a guy's place. I get that. Please keep Sharon in your prayers. It's one thing deal with the death of your husband. It must be a whole different thing to deal with the death of the man you loved who was loved by so many others. How does she deal with this?
  3. M

    Is there a YouTube link to the game?

    We're traveling in Pittsburgh. I thought I could do HuLu / ESPN linkage but it 's not working. Anyone have a link to the live game?
  4. M

    Hulu, ESPN, etc. Need help

    I went the Youtube TV route earlier today. Looks as if we are in good shape, thanks. (Managed to get it on all of the TVs without calling a son-in-law for help!)
  5. M

    Hulu, ESPN, etc. Need help

    Thanks. I'll give that a shot.
  6. M

    Hulu, ESPN, etc. Need help

    Yep. Just discovered this. Thanks.
  7. M

    Hulu, ESPN, etc. Need help

    Thank you. B/c I don't want to 17 it up, Hulu only, or Hulu + Disney + Espn?
  8. M

    Hulu, ESPN, etc. Need help

    I've lurked here for years but never comment or post. Until today. I managed the Dish-ESPN workarounds yesterday by simply finding the games on my laptop on youtube and HDMI-ing them to the TV. Husband's Sunday morning protocol is to bring me coffee at 5, then turn on game day final. I have...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas Tech fan claims to find Colorado playbook in hotel, leaks plays that match opening drive