To be fair, their soph tapes looked better than I anticipated. I overstated the comparison, but the point remains there is no issue in arm talent.
It may not show on Hudl yet as he has played better competition without the aid of power 4 WR’s.
I do agree with your point about him not yet being...
What film are you watching? Have you ever seen Sam throw? I would bet a lot of money he is leaps and bounds ahead of where either of them were when they were 15, and is right there with them now.
BR will be fine. Losses are by 4 pts total vs top 5 teams. Both pretty self-inflicted.
MC will be a great game & they will be rolling come playoff time
He exited the game on offense as BR scored a go-ahead TD. Momentum was all BR. Was he “fragile” in the state championship while missing a series due to cramping while having multiple sacks and tfls?
He was an absolute stud in the first half.
Looked like he was severely cramping and couldn’t even walk in the second half. No need to accuse him of faking an injury
Over half of our starters are south side kids. Are you ever going to name all of the senior starter transfers you claimed? You’re literally just making things up.
Who is your almighty school with 100% “south side” starters?
I believe Bean got injured in the Marist semifinal game. Very similar to Lausch situation where he was able to play if he stood in the pocket but took away his running ability, which was what they relied on.
Respectfully, we all know that he didn’t believe that. The X factor for a great HS Qb is their running ability. There is no chance Lynch would rather play Lausch than the WN QB. He put up 84 points on him in two games. WN QB was good, though.
Your neighborhood isn’t being divided by 4-5 other schools like CCL schools are. I’m sure one “neighborhood” team would be a great team. But divide those kids to BR, SR, MC, STL, Marist, etc…and you’re not left with much.