Recent content by ManRoar

  1. M

    It's good to be back

    I am one of the best. Real talk
  2. M

    It's good to be back

    My name is Will, but my friends call me ManRoar. Been posting mostly on the main basketball board
  3. M

    It's good to be back

  4. M

    Board bans have been lifted

    Hmmm. I don't know you. Let's keep it that way. K?
  5. M

    Uh oh .....

    Simply put- one of the better posters of RR
  6. M

    History in the making, continued.....

    Stop with the 40-0 stuff dude...
  7. M

    This really, really sucks. OT in SEC opener.

    Nice quoting. Obviously you are unaware of AirRaids antics (:
  8. M

    This really, really sucks. OT in SEC opener.

    Dude , look for yourself. I AM a UK football fan but the guys over on the lair (save a few ) jump down your throat when you give the facts. Harping and making ridiculous comments about UK basketball is stupid when we are #1, undefeated coming off a title runner up, with a title and finals fours...
  9. M

    WAKE up call...

    Agreed. We played a bad game but it happens. I think we will come out next game with our typical high intensity D
  10. M

    This really, really sucks. OT in SEC opener.

    We WON... Again I know that's new to you. You've been exposed in this thread already dude lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return