Recent content by ManitouDan

  1. ManitouDan

    Perspective-Tennessee Spent ~$4M on Harris $18-20M on Roster

    I can envision myself , a fan of 50 plus years , having very little to zero interest in the Basketball program. Attending games is even further down the line. I'm that over it .... fire Pope , buy some players , might give a wet **** , barely
  2. ManitouDan

    Perspective-Tennessee Spent ~$4M on Harris $18-20M on Roster

    A Very Wise post , great take . We just saw a few sometimes play , sometimes dog it , sometimes care , sometimes not , to get paid MILLIONS to play college ball. What a crock , I hope I live long enough to see it all crash and burn .
  3. ManitouDan

    Be Honest: What are your true thoughts with UK's coaching situation

    THIS , only difference is Pope is a good guy and Stoops was an *** hat douchebag
  4. ManitouDan

    Stokes to Kansas

    It takes a TON to say we are worse off now than the last 4-5 years when Cal mailed it in , but ..... gulp .. This type of CRAP shouldnt be tolerated . We are not relevant and thats unforgivable . Take care F2M
  5. ManitouDan

    So disappointing

    Its def disappointing . I check in every few days . Nothing much to raise an eyebrow . We are irrelevent whether we want to accept it or not . Havent done anything for a so many years we just get forgotten about .. on to a new football coach and season , much funner than hoops anyway . And I...
  6. ManitouDan

    DJ Wagner to Maryland

    Seems like an odd fit . Off to being irrelevant.
  7. ManitouDan

    Cal

    It would be nice the next person to start a thread about that *** wipe spontaneously goes into flames.
  8. ManitouDan

    Would Cal come back?

    I hope theres a better chance of Cal coming back than the OP , and Cal's chance is less than zero .
  9. ManitouDan

    How is Louisville getting visits like this

    Scourge of the earth program shouldnt be allowed to be in the mix , did those bastards pay any penalty for the " shoot it on ceiling " boyz ? NCAA is worthless
  10. ManitouDan

    Jasper Johnson’s Uncle with more comments

    You are correct , as long you let him pucker his *** , set his feet , and line it up .
  11. ManitouDan

    Jasper Johnson’s Uncle with more comments

    I didnt read any comments of the 4 pages here but the first line where he starts clamoring about the " KIDS" I LOL'ed ... Pope might suck but not as badly as JJ performed , and I like the "kid" he can get his shot off at least ( yeah I'm looking at you CC) . Pope gave him every opportunity...
  12. ManitouDan

    Jelly to the portal

    A few thoughts . Random .. the number of " I want Chandler back" comments are insane ... do you really think he looks like ANY guard starting in that game last night ? This guy appears on a milk carton on a routine basis and people are hollering for him to come back ? He's a SG that cant get...
  13. ManitouDan

    ***National Championship Thread***

    But their guys have offensive ability plus surrounded by guys that score . Mo has near zero offensive ability and we are not going to surround him with talent and coaching like UConn or UM
  14. ManitouDan

    Tennessee women have zero returning starters

    Good , hope they dismantle the program .
  15. ManitouDan

    ***National Championship Thread***

    I’m going to bed , I just hope Hurley goes full Woody Hayes and punches zaxel or axel or a ref or Cadeau in the face .
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias