Recent content by ManasquanMike

  1. M

    NC state just did the most Rutgers thing possible

    I said that to my wife. Incredibly horrible awareness.
  2. M

    Free AJ

    You got your wish.
  3. M

    When will it be safe to wear my Rutgers Tee shirts ?

    oh, I am not saying the football sh*tshow doesn’t deserve any/all criticism starting with Greg. It’s the nonsense that the university itself sucks, we don’t belong in the big ten-the benefits far outweigh the football team. I would prefer the university gave up football (& paying hs kids...
  4. M

    When will it be safe to wear my Rutgers Tee shirts ?

    Wore my hat to the gym and beach. My friends gave me ear/texts full on Thursday night. Sadly, the general public/ NJ residents don’t care about RU other than spewing some bad info they heard on social media.
  5. M

    OT: End of an era. Anheuser Busch says goodbye to Newark

    So true. I lived in Scottsdale for 3 years, never really liked it. I am back in NJ for wife’s work. Bought a place in Florida too & can’t wait for her to leave.
  6. M

    Football Joe Harasymiak to be UMass next Head Coach

    Living in the Midwest does suck you mean-lived in Iowa for 4 years
  7. M

    Current Bowl Possibilities

    They’re here in the Phoenix area
  8. M

    USC Game RollCall!!

    Heading out from PHX tomorrow evening meeting a buddy who lives in OC. Will be there.
  9. M

    I think Indiana has passed us by

    Waaaay past.
  10. M

    OT: Best States to Live in (2024)

    Sedona is packed with tourists except in summer, then it’s packed with people from the Valley
  11. M

    OT: Best States to Live in (2024)

    Where are you? Im in Scottsdale. I don’t mind the Florida heat year round though. Gets chilly here come fall.
  12. M

    OT: Season beach tags

    Also, the “seasonal” parking pass doesn’t guarantee you a spot…
  13. M

    Can't get to the bowl game? Watch Party

    old but just seeing this, I wrote MOST
  14. M

    Can't get to the bowl game? Watch Party

    Bc the “who’s who” keeps Rods packed, Most of the rest? Can’t beat the views, people will pay for “ok” food & drinks to be on the water.
  15. M

    Bowl Outlook

    I live in Scottsdale, you are correct. Locals are like the casual RU fans with ASU. If they’re winning, there’s hype, if not they’re an afterthought. Plenty to do at night if we were to come back.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield