Recent content by makersmarkambassador

  1. M

    Louisville announces Matz Stockman is transferring to Minnesota

    This is the only thing I can remember from his time with UofL
  2. M

    Does Louvull play 1st or 2nd game tomorrow?

    Their fans say they are a "Whatever sport is best at that moment" school. But what they don't understand, they are a BASKETBALL school. Always is and always will be!
  3. M

    You old timers remember Kelly Tripucka?

    I guess. If you like them flat chested
  4. M

    Gold Jerry, Gold

    They're a football school now. Didn't you all get the word?
  5. M

    U OF L 2013 title in danger?

    If not, the least they can do is this... University of Louisvlle 2013 NCAA National Champions*
  6. M

    Comb Over Ramsey Trying To Extend Gravy Train

    "I will offer my resignation to the newly constituted board." I don't see the big deal. He'll wait until the new board is in place, and then hand in his resignation.
  7. M

    Onuaku diagnosed with heart issue

    Future Cardinal recruits, take notice What a tool
  8. M

    Explain your avatar picture

    Just some random UK Maker's Mark bottles I have
  9. M

    You Cannot Make This Up: UNC Petition to Overturn the National Title Game

    This is something UofL fans would think of. Wonder if they gave this clown the idea?
  10. M

    Brad Stevens in college...

    Louisville That's what their idiotic fans say.
  11. M

    OCC schedule needs a significant upgrade

    Matt Jones said on his show a couple of days ago, that Kansas is the Big12 team that UK will play at Rupp next season. Also, I am sure UK will add a couple other teams to their OCC schedule.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 7 of the college football season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU