Recent content by Maiden Creek

  1. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    I hope everyone understands how fun this conference is. I feel like we should have discussed some of the other games too! I truly feel like Bunker Hill-Newton and North Lincoln-Bandys are gonna go to the wire as well. Tough picks! I’ll take East Lincoln…hoping Foard is still pumped up from that...
  2. Maiden Creek

    CPC WEEK 8

    I saw what you did on your pick!😂 NW Guilford is the highest ranked winless team in the state of NC per Max Preps! Go Vikings! 😜
  3. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    It was half wrong…East Lincoln did score 38. 😜
  4. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    West Iredell was 6 for 6 on xp’s…East Lincoln didn’t fare as well on their xp’s and conversion attempts. I felt like that was the difference.
  5. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    Can’t help but chuckle…heck!…we all thought Hickory would win by 50!😂 The point of my post was….i wouldn’t bet the house or my retirement with Hickory getting 21 points. It’s as simple as that. Best of luck to those Tornadoes the rest of the way. 😉
  6. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    I’ve pulled 3 straight Monday nighters watching stoopid football on Monday night football. Why?…you ask…cause my fantasy team needs me to coach my arse off to win!😂 I’ve paced, chewed my nails, and cussed the TV…3 Monday nights in a row. I win the 1st two but I lost this one…heart breaker…I...
  7. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    I’m sure they do…just like the rest of us. Hickory certainly is a great pick to win the conference. We’ll see. 😉
  8. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    Read the score tracker on the Hickory-Maiden game on Max Preps. Hickory punted 3 times and had 1 turnover on downs in the 1st half. That’s 4 times that the Red Tornadoes couldn’t move the sticks in the 1st half. Maiden gift wrapped Hickory’s 1st TD by throwing a pick at their own 9. 2 perfectly...
  9. Maiden Creek

    North Stanly vs Mountain Island Charter.

    Good lord!…that was MIC 1st loss. North Stanly is rolling! 😉
  10. Maiden Creek

    SWINE VALLEY 2A/3A CONFERENCE WEEK 8

    Reading your posts is like watching ESPN on game day! Just wanted you to know. Good stuff! 😉
  11. Maiden Creek

    What’s going on at Salisbury ?

    Here’s one reason…. To date…Salisbury has the highest SOS in all of 4a per Max Preps. Who knew? I didn’t.
  12. Maiden Creek

    Football 4A RPI Thread

    I might be crazy…but those are some great 1st round games. Hoping it stays similar to this one.
  13. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    I was very encouraged after last night even though Maiden lost. It’s getting good!😉
  14. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 8

    Western Foothills pick ‘em ‘26 55 games LawDog308 - 47 Oldburkeman - 46 Beamer24 - 45 Cheerduck - 45 AlwaysAWolf - 44 Amaidendevil - 44 Lincolnton - 44 Maiden Creek - 44 Sportsnut17 - 42 Mgore87 - 41 Trojancountry - 39
  15. Maiden Creek

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Would you and Beamer like to enlighten the rest of the group as to how we should pick all the other games next week? Y’all keep it up…I’ll throw a flag! Yours truly, The score keeper 😂
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida