Recent content by Magloire_52

  1. Magloire_52

    Boogie Fland enters portal

    How about Cris P. Bacon
  2. Magloire_52

    Travis Perry to the portal

    Schools interested in Perry: Ole Miss, Cincy, WKU, Bama, Murray State
  3. Magloire_52

    Trilly discord originated Denzel Aberdeen rumor?

    Dude it’s BEEN out at this point. I wasn’t posting anything paywall related. You have good one
  4. Magloire_52

    Trilly discord originated Denzel Aberdeen rumor?

    Yeah it’s Buckin2025. Just don’t know got to post screenshot but yeah. I also see no David Sisk proof? Does anyone else. Besides the Wildcatx guy on Twitter saying it?
  5. Magloire_52

    Trilly discord originated Denzel Aberdeen rumor?

    I just have screenshots
  6. Magloire_52

    Trilly discord originated Denzel Aberdeen rumor?

    I’d say that’s False for sure
  7. Magloire_52

    Trilly discord originated Denzel Aberdeen rumor?

    I know that do t know how to post pics
  8. Magloire_52

    Trilly discord originated Denzel Aberdeen rumor?

    I’d say that true to an extent but people have been correct on some things this portal season
  9. Magloire_52

    Trilly discord originated Denzel Aberdeen rumor?

    Yes seems fishy but anyone have any extra info
  10. Magloire_52

    Braydon Hawthorne official visit

    Why? Would we even want a player who can’t even make the right choice of VT or UK?
  11. Magloire_52

    Braydon Hawthorne official visit

    I like this guy. TREMENDOUS UPSIDE
  12. Magloire_52

    Ian Jackson

    You can’t be both and be accepted a real Kentucky fan by the BBN lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade