Recent content by MagicDawg

  1. MagicDawg

    Wake up Dogs! 17 Bama from sand rd trailer court!

    17 the Tide and all their fans, especially the ones that pretend to be State fans while still rooting for Bama.
  2. MagicDawg

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    In the summer of 1990 I walked from West 80th down to the World Trade Center by myself. I was 20 years old and looked like a naive skinny white boy from Mississippi. I walked through all kinds of places that were just fine, and through a few alleys and blocks that I probably shouldn't have. I...
  3. MagicDawg

    Books/Headlines you will not see published - Alabama**

    Stolen Valor Restored: How Our Consciences Finally Moved Us to Relinquish Our Fake Titles by the Tide and the Rebs
  4. MagicDawg

    OT: memes only

    Looks like Che Jr is planning a communist revolution somewhere.
  5. MagicDawg

    I googled oldest college sports message boards...

    I remember plenty of rants on DawgNews. I used to post about my hatred of LSU every season.
  6. MagicDawg

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State vs Alabama

    3-2 good guys. I don't believe it but I've posted it the last two weeks and I'm scared not to repeat.
  7. MagicDawg

    To MSU admin and game day ops….

    Has anyone got any good video of the in-game laser light stuff? Especially the midfield logo lighting. That was blowing my mind.
  8. MagicDawg

    Where do you rank this catch in MSU history?

    I remember that shot of Dooley throwing up his hands in the booth. Good times.
  9. MagicDawg

    Divinity

    Need to know what the weather outside is like for making this. I've always heard it said that you can't make it when it's raining -- the humidity is too high.
  10. MagicDawg

    Predict the next 4...

    1-3, 2-2 if we heal up really good before LSU.
  11. MagicDawg

    Kudos to the Famous Maroon Band

    The whole weekend has been a celebration, starting with a concert Thursday, an alumni banquet Friday, the game and presentation Saturday, and a current band banquet Sunday. The Sudler Trophy recognizes collegiate marching bands of excellence. You have to have made outstanding contributions that...
  12. MagicDawg

    SEC shorts

    Sadly, it was not a "Guinness" world record, but an "Elite" world record. That said, great to be getting some positive looks!
  13. MagicDawg

    Kudos to the Famous Maroon Band

    The FMB is marching right at 410 people. It is down about 10 from the largest ever in 2019. Alumni Band members were also on the field Saturday night and it was SPECTACULAR to be back down there on Scott Field to see that happen. When the Sudler Trophy was presented and the crowd responded with...
  14. MagicDawg

    Alabama Countdown Slogan brought to you by Strange Brew Coffeehouse...

    Call that pattern "Dawgstooth" and we'll allow it in the stadium.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act