Recent content by Mafiadawg

  1. M

    OT: Jackson Private Schools

    I disagree with this. Home environment is certainly one part of the equation but most definitely not the only part. School matters.
  2. M

    OT: Jackson Private Schools

    Last year was 90ish which is a smaller class that was sandwiched between 2 classes of 115.
  3. M

    OT: Jackson Private Schools

    55% of last years graduating class at JA made a 29 or above on the ACT. I think too many of y’all assume football success equals school success. JA has about 115 in this years senior class and has had increased enrollment the last 3 years. It’s doing very well. Maybe look beyond the box scores...
  4. M

    2024 Schedule

    If you want to compare it to last years schedule…4 opponents are the same. 2024 has tenn texas fla and mizz. 2022 had bama lsu auburn and Kentucky. 2024 is easier.
  5. M

    The Price of Poker just went up: MC offering full tuition scholarships to all students who are Mississippi residents...

    I can not think of a worse, least desirable place to go to college than MC. Every thing about it sucks.
  6. M

    Will Rogers Rumors

    Yea nothing suggests Arkansas will be better.
  7. M

    Will Rogers Rumors

    I would certainly understand it if we decide to go and try to upgrade regardless, because will is not very good at football.
  8. M

    Any fallout for Jans?

    You are a freaking dumbass
  9. M

    NIL Update

    Can someone pin this to the top? It’s important that as many people as possible donate. This will actually make a difference.
  10. M

    I can't believe I am asking this but is Lemonis's "hot seat" next year...

    I am not saying they are trying any harder since yesterday but if you think the pressure did not just turn up a notch you are crazy. More pressure equals less patience among fans which means a shorter leash.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Joel Klatt names top 10 teams after Week 5