Recent content by madmustang

  1. M

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Not able to watch the game, but stat wise on internet say we’re getting crushed.
  2. M

    LSU is my new number one most hated team.

    I’m ok with LSU. It’s Kiffin I can’t stand. No matter where he coaches.
  3. M

    Big Ten to ban NFL players ....

    If Big Ten does and SEC and Big 12 don't, really puts Big at a disadvantage.
  4. M

    Louisiana court order gives players signed by NFL teams a shot at returning to college sports

    Kid leaves college, still has eligibility, takes a shot at the pros, doesn't make it. Not sure why this is a problem if he goes back to college?
  5. M

    Lawrence Phillips all over again

    Him and Ferrari like to abuse pregnant women. Maybe a new Nebraska trend?
  6. M

    Ferrari rumor

    Kinda disappointed in AJ. Thought he had turned the corner on his behavior but I’m totally wrong.
  7. M

    STORY: Iowa adds 2x JUCO All-American heavyweight to men's 2026 recruiting class

    Why wasn’t Nebby interested in keeping AJ. I didn’t think he got in any trouble while he was there?
  8. M

    Why Did Emmett Johnson of Nebraska Fall to the 5th Round?

    I thought he was a good back.
  9. M

    Bobby Telford Officially Done at Iowa

    Good luck Bobby. Thanks for your work with Iowa Wrestling.
  10. M

    Who else has Iowa as the NCAA champions?

    I’m surprised people voted yes.
  11. M

    Coaching

    Poor outside shooting. Maybe bench could have helped maybe not. Could have won in first OT but free throw shooting not there.
  12. M

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    If this is really the big 2:30 announcement, that’s pretty lame.
  13. M

    Other Games

    Wisky made some bad shooting decisions at the end of the of the game.
  14. M

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    Or, Beth could go offsite to the candidate
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5