Recent content by madlew

  1. M

    Briles as OC?

    No
  2. M

    week13 Bowl Projections

    Birmingham vs Vanderbilt
  3. M

    Uh game thread

    Team never quits. Let's win out.
  4. M

    Uh game thread

    That's okay. All seniors throw interceptions in the flat. He's good. No worries.
  5. M

    Uh game thread

    Penalty after a timeout. I'm okay.
  6. M

    Well let's get it going people!

    From Alabama. Go TU
  7. M

    Uh game thread

    Nah. Just getting going. He's gonna get it done! Go Dane!!!
  8. M

    SMU Game Thread

    I hope your membership will not be terminated. I know you raged on me for wanting Dane to play like a senior. But I dig this team too, man, and I know it's just passion. We're on the same side.
  9. M

    SMU Game Thread

    Just because he ran in a TD to beat one of the worst FBS teams in the country? All is fine in the world? Okay. I just have higher standards for my school.
  10. M

    SMU Game Thread

    Zit just expects better than this. We all should. Horrible
  11. M

    SMU Game Thread

    It's less fair weather than it is care too much.
  12. M

    SMU Game Thread

    Dane is a senior. It may not be all his fault, of course, but he hasn't played like a senior all season. Shouldn't be too much to ask.
  13. M

    SMU Game Thread

    Maybe if we don't stink we wouldn't need to focus on the refs.
  14. M

    Attendance Concerns?

    Maybe if we weren't awful, people would come.
  15. M

    SMU Game Thread

    He's awful. Just awful.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Sports Predictions Maryland vs. Ohio State Polymarket odds: Opening point spread revealed, how to watch
  5. 05 On3 Football Texas QB Arch Manning, mother star in new Humann commercial