Recent content by Maddmatt87

  1. M

    Pope still doesn’t want another assistant

    I'd say that last spot is a combo deal somewhere. Someone's coach, or an former NBA player with a good son will will filling that role soon.
  2. M

    Reese Alston Surprise Official Visit

    To me, this says it’s probably a serious visit and this a business minded recruit.
  3. M

    I think we destroy SC

    Don’t*
  4. M

    Is Ndiaye cleared to play?

    I hope so. The more I watch on him, I feel like we have a 6'11" guard.
  5. M

    What Is Will Stein's Offense All About?

    Score more points than the other guy.
  6. M

    Mitchell commits to UK

    Our presumed starters have a combined total of 102.7 pts per 40
  7. M

    If we are being honest with ourselves

    It’s a hot take I have, but, from my metric of judging a team, year 1 underperformed (probably injuries) and year 2 over performed slightly or close to were I anticipated
  8. M

    UK Staff Zooms Twice with Cade Tyson

    Last years using the players mentioned per 40 coming in was DA 15.6 CC 10.5 OO 22.9 AJ 14* “freshman. Used end of season pts” MM 13.8* “freshman. Used end of season pts Total projected points per 40 = 76.8pts This years team based on per 40 from previous season. ZD 21.2 AW 23.9 MM 22.1 JM 22.5...
  9. M

    Open Practice Today

    I've "Heard" he at the lettuce at Taco Bell
  10. M

    August is the month we get football. Lets talks expectations.

    As long as I don't see photos of player(s) at the concession stand as we get our *** kicked, I'll be happy
  11. M

    UK Athletics post with NIKE shoes

    In this case it was more like “you’re abusing a female member of my family. So I’m going to make you walk the 10 or 12 miles out of this holler barefoot to give you time to think if you’d be walking out next time we go for a ride”
  12. M

    UK Athletics post with NIKE shoes

    I hung a fellas off a line like that basically in the middle of nowhere once
  13. M

    Bizarre post by Louisville Defensive Lineman

    I get the feeling he’s actually a wide receiver, if you catch my drift
  14. M

    Defense is the key

    You are correct! I got my charts mixed up. I’ll have to correct and check the rest of my numbers
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota
  5. 05 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida