Recent content by mad4osu

  1. M

    Fly Fishing.

    Man I would love that
  2. M

    Fly Fishing.

    I will give that a look!
  3. M

    Fly Fishing.

    I’m having a ball, but making so many rookie mistakes. It’s a pretty steep learning curve
  4. M

    Fly Fishing.

    Since theres no outdoor sports board I’ll put this here. I recently picked up fly fishing. I’ve found out there is a LOT to know. Ive been to Roaring River, Taneycomo and the White River. Anyone fly fish?
  5. M

    Travis

    Got it. No room up or down?
  6. M

    Travis

    I just recently started keeping up with wrestling again. I saw that Teague Travis transferred to Missouri. What prompted that? It would seem being a two time national qualifier that he would have a spot with us.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game