Recent content by Mad Max

  1. M

    A NIL idea for J Batt to change UK football for the long term

    His name is Tolkien. You sir, are the problem.
  2. M

    *** Official Kentucky @ South Carolina SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    No problem and thank you! We all obviously enjoy it and appreciate you doing it! Go Big Blue
  3. M

    *** Official Kentucky @ South Carolina SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Hey Old Red, thanks for posting. I think last week, you had me down as picking South Alabama to win. Thought I had it as UK 45, SA 13, but maybe I screwed up (or was drunk,LOL. For this week, Kentucky: 35 South Carolina: 27 Tiebreaker: 245
  4. M

    Big Blue Madness

  5. M

    No Power K please

    Just tell them if we avoid the power K, their wildest dreams will come true. thats what id do.
  6. M

    No Power K please

  7. M

    Anyone else indifferent for the coming basketball season?

    Am I excited for college basketball? Honestly, no. I used to watch hundreds of games. I’d watch Drexel vs Hostra if it was on. For about 4 years, Ive only watched UK games, and for the last two, actually missed a few (used to NEVER happen). for me it’s not UK, it’s college ball. I miss the...
  8. M

    *** Official Kentucky vs South Alabama SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Take it to the bank. I’m in the top 50! Kentucky: 45 South Alabama: 13 Tiebreaker: 175
  9. M

    Move on

    Loved Stoops, but by last year, it was time for a change. Too many ineffective coaches/buddy hires, the Vince thing had gotten old, and the A&M debacle really wore on fans. over time that will recede and the success will rise back up, but new generation. Go Stein and Go Big Blue!!
  10. M

    Where does this win rank for you?

    Not sure, but this is gonna really help recruiting.
  11. M

    *** Official Kentucky @ Texas A&M Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 17 Texas A&M: 42 Tiebreaker: 45
  12. M

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    I guess if that’s how you choose to see it. But reality is, he saved us $35m Cal Derangement Syndrome, LOL. I’m with you though, wish we had to pay that buyout!
  13. M

    Calipari digging that hole deeper

    Well, he did walk away from $35m basically as a favor.
  14. M

    *** Official Kentucky vs Youngstown State Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 56 Youngstown State: 17 Tiebreaker: 27
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set