Recent content by Mac9192

  1. M

    The New Lounge

    You get legislation brought forth, and these politicians decide to shove their requests in the middle of it. A lot of it is ridiculous and has no bearing on what was originally put forth. The next thing you know the original legislation is up to hundreds of pages. You have to vote yes or no...
  2. M

    The New Lounge

    Yeah, all these politicians say this or that to make them sound good to all of us out here. But when the doors close, and decisions are made, and many not made, the people they're really answering to are the ones bribing them by major donations... and once a politician takes the money, they're...
  3. M

    The New Lounge

    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/democrats-used-rail-against-dark-money-now-they-re-better-n1239830 This is from years ago, and not saying it’s all true, but what are your thoughts here?
  4. M

    The New Lounge

    I don't like any of the big giving. As I've been saying, it buys influence. My reference to Soros is simply that I think he's not a good human being. Yes, it comes from my watching Fox over the years. I know they're biased, but there needs to be a voice to offset the 5-6 liberal sites. If...
  5. M

    The New Lounge

    @BOOGIEMAN1914 I've never said corruption is limited only to the democrats. Both sides are awful. It's just that I agree with more of what Republicans say. Sad but only due to that, I vote strictly Republican. I do it with my nose closed though. You guys just don't want to see that your...
  6. M

    The New Lounge

    None should be allowed to give these amounts. They wind up getting too much power and influence.
  7. M

    The New Lounge

    Saw an article by Forbes that said the ol geezer George Soros has donated $102 million to the Democratic Party. Ouch. He's not just old, he's dangerous. This is the stuff people need to be paying attention to.
  8. M

    The New Lounge

    I went back and looked at what I said to you. Here it is, word for word, back on March 30 of this year: "Datt, I think I remember a post you made a while back about some family troubles you had gone through. I think I can relate to you somewhat, I have had some personal hardships myself, and...
  9. M

    The New Lounge

    I’m an extremist. Haha. You admit there’s problems with the msm, but only when it's Fox News. So it's just empty words from you. That much is fact, especially after what we've seen from the left leaning sites the last ten years. You admitting that you went off the rails really doesn’t mean...
  10. M

    The New Lounge

    Let me be clear with you too, but I think your brain is still foggy from the aftermaths of your self ruination. I've said if it's proven, but we know how your side of the news is. Like I said, that's been proven. That's not making excuses, and all with common sense would agree to not trust...
  11. M

    The New Lounge

    Not sure kid how I can be any clearer. I’ve said if it’s found that he was involved, I would call him a pedo. But until then, you’ll have to forgive me for not trusting what you have claimed. I’ve said this repeatedly, but you’re wanting me to defend him so you can go into your attack mode...
  12. M

    The New Lounge

    Yes I think you’ve proven who you are by taking sides with pedophiles. Had you said something like yes, this is a major issue, but I didn’t like how the movie was made, and who was the main actor, that would have been a little different. But not you. Being the left wing nut job you are, you...
  13. M

    The New Lounge

    Yep. Point proven. Please don’t drink anymore, or I hope you can get leveled back out on your meds. You’ve always been mentally unstable, but you’re a train wreck right now.
  14. M

    The New Lounge

    Ladies and gentlemen, the nut has re entered the building. Now with emojis. The laughing ones where you’re laughing at your own comment are masterpieces. Sheesh. You’re a lost soul. Not sure if it was alcohol or medication related, but I see you must have passed out for about 30 hours. Based...
  15. M

    The New Lounge

    The best thing democrats have going for them is protecting by the corporate media. If AOC were a Republican she wouldn’t even win a race to be the local sewage commissioner.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield