Recent content by M1Buckeye

  1. M

    First-half thread for NU vs. MSU

    Those dark purple unis aren't exactly viewer-friendly. The lighting also seems substandard.
  2. M

    NU—Big ten champs!

    Another is that Rutgers sits so that OSU can travel to Maryland. The money and the prestige from the playoff is too much for the B1G to screw up. They want OSU to play this week and then you guys next week.
  3. M

    NU—Big ten champs!

    Buckeyes are in title game regardless. One proposal is you guys take a bye this week while OSU travels to Champane. You guys cool with that?
  4. M

    The Last Word: Why Northwestern can beat Ohio State

    Dink and dunk. Move the ball in small increments. Possess the ball. Eat up lots of clock. Score enough to keep it close. Your D has to prevent the big play and put OSU in 3rd and long and get some stops and force punts.
  5. M

    An inside look at big, bad Ohio State

    Are you nuts? Noon is the anti-Christ.
  6. M

    The NCAA should get rid of these conference championship games

    I'd be ok with foregoing conference championship games IF every team in a conference played one another.
  7. M

    An inside look at big, bad Ohio State

    He was referring to the responses.
  8. M

    Why I hate dOSU

    The word is "hate" is rather strong. I "hate" the Michigan athletic program, but I have nothing against its fans,players, coaches, etc. With that said, if Michigan's women's badminton team were playing Iran, I'd be there in all of my Ohio State garb, cheering wildly, for Iran! :)
  9. M

    The OSU need for Style Points

    That new guard is a redshirt freshman and was the #1 rated guard in the country out of high school.
  10. M

    Why I hate dOSU

    Really? He seems like a sweet guy.
  11. M

    COY!

    Congrats to Fitz. Interestingly, an Ohio State coach hasn't received the award since Earl Bruce in 1979. Even undefeated seasons and national championships haven't been good enough for an Ohio State coach to receive the award.
  12. M

    OSU fans dismissive

    I love Pat Fitzgerald, but otherwise have nothing for or against NW.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 On3 Football Dan Lanning focused on rebuilding Dylan Raiola's confidence after disaster outing in loss to UCLA
  5. 05 On3 Football Brent Venables reacts to Oklahoma's upset win over Texas in Red River Rivalry: 'We ain't that bad'