Recent content by M Bailey 21

  1. M

    Reidsville - Morehead updates

    Proud of coach Stadler for having his boys ready. I don’t care what anybody says, he’s a hell of a coach and I would go to war for him any day. Hope morehead and reidsville go deep for Rock County!
  2. M

    Rockingham vs Reidsville Game 1

    Ahhh.. the first game of the season feeling. Looking back I am not sure anything beats that feeling as a player. Though I bleed black and silver, I am not sure the outcome of this game will be any different from what everybody has been taught to expect. I really believed when we got off the bus...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade