Recent content by LWN_Pheonix

  1. L

    Feeto's Friday Upset

    I am picking Wheeling the forfeit was a psycho it in order to get Hersey to no show and take the W
  2. L

    Wheeling Forfeit

    I will admit ignorance in regards to the answer of this question Are the amount of game cancellations that we are experiencing this year the same as years past???
  3. L

    I need a favor next time that I mention the curse of 1990 and Batavia please call me out on...

    I need a favor next time that I mention the curse of 1990 and Batavia please call me out on it I have a joke that I have been sitting on for 2 years and haven’t had the opportunity to throw it down lol
  4. L

    MC at BR

    I couldn’t imagine having to publicly admit that!
  5. L

    MC at BR

    What a lot of people don’t account for when looking at a match up like this every once in a while, a rivalry will exist when a team has it’s soul purpose is to beat one particular team Teams of weeks prior will be ignored… just to study for this one game That is Brother Rice when it comes...
  6. L

    The Official Unbiased Top Ten week 6

    St Ignatious and their Sophomore RB should have a number next to their name Brother Rice has the talent, but they are not deserving of a top 10 number
  7. L

    MC at BR

    Will Brother Rice put additional stands in for this game?!?!?
  8. L

    MC at BR

    I think that this game will prove wether or not the McGee nay sayers are right or wrong Is he a durable defensive player… does he deserve his high national ranking??? This game will show us everything
  9. L

    #34 RB St Ignatius , Nino Capuano

    I really hope that Iggy pulls East Side in the playoffs… The match up checks all of the boxes
  10. L

    #34 RB St Ignatius , Nino Capuano

    I wish that St Rita put a little care into their feed you can’t even read the scoreboard
  11. L

    Montini Carmel Score??

    So what you’re saying is…. deLaSalle has a shot!?!?!? Their schedule is embarrassing
  12. L

    FRIDAY FEEEETO

    I will attend the Naz game in person sitting on the PC side do NOT worry, I will NOT reiterate anything that I hear from the stands Whatever is being said out loud by the parents and students will NOT be repeated here through me
  13. L

    Who's the best team you have watched this season?

    I highly suggest that you guys watch Alan vs Desoto the sophomore QB at Alan is supposed to get his 5th star very soon I don’t know how you can justify them not being the top team in the country Illinois Hersey has a bad *** offense that is really fun to watch
  14. L

    Week 4 Surprises & Disappointments

    Blackmon might be the states most polarizing coach…. Larry flushed him after he revived the program from the laughing stock of the CCL to a state title appearance - parents / fans had some harsh things to say about him goes to Oak Lawn and…. His tenure there was embarrassing DeLaSalle - the...
  15. L

    Loyola 27 - Rice 24 FINAL

    If you were to power rank coaches Holcek is at the top of that list
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5