Recent content by lvgator12

  1. L

    Fascism or Communism?

    Did any of this impact you directly other than some higher costs? And we were overdue for inflation given then stimulus and low rates the previous decade. I’m surprised it wasn’t worse to be honest.
  2. L

    Fascism or Communism?

    I will play this game. Can someone give me the top 5 reasons they think Biden is the worst president of all time (in a civilized manner)? For reference, I have voted republican in every election until 2016. Never voted for Trump but never enamored with the alternative choices, so I have not...
  3. L

    OT tax on tips

    We need to cut spending vs. worrying about lower taxes…but that doesn’t get many votes.
  4. L

    OT tax on tips

    And the service you get everywhere else reflects that.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on timetable for return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game