Recent content by LUV DEM TIGERS

  1. LUV DEM TIGERS

    Darline Graham Boggs Nordone

    Well, considering how some states want to put tampons/pads in men's restrooms, you never know. Location / ContextPolicy Approach & StatusState Laws (General)Over 25 states mandate free menstrual products in public schools or buildings. Most specify placement in female and gender-neutral...
  2. LUV DEM TIGERS

    Darline Graham Boggs Nordone

    Now I know this was a long time ago but as a male we had to "look the other way and cough". I would think that doctor knew if I was a male or not.
  3. LUV DEM TIGERS

    Darline Graham Boggs Nordone

    But it could be.
  4. LUV DEM TIGERS

    Darline Graham Boggs Nordone

    I just posted that almost every Democrat voted to block the save women's sports when the Republicans tried to pass a bill to keep biologically born males out of female sports. I just don't understand how you can't see that, or remember that, happened. And if it isn't a Democrat thing, why are...
  5. LUV DEM TIGERS

    Darline Graham Boggs Nordone

    All athletes have to undergo physicals. I feel a doctor is more than qualified to determine a male or female. They can check a little box. I know liberal Supreme Court justices can't. I know the WNBA doesn't even know what the W means. All of these people that have gone before Congress and...
  6. LUV DEM TIGERS

    Darline Graham Boggs Nordone

    Sure. Yeah. It was for no biological men in women's sports. Did it need to specify there would be cup checks or something?
  7. LUV DEM TIGERS

    Darline Graham Boggs Nordone

    Congressional Voting Breakdown In the House of Representatives: In January 2025, House Republicans passed legislation restricting transgender women and girls from participating in sports based on biological sex. The opposition to this restriction stood at 203 representatives (primarily...
  8. LUV DEM TIGERS

    Darline Graham Boggs Nordone

    Hell, every democrat in office are in support and fight Trump on this right and left. The entire left coast, especially California, is FIGHTING for this.
  9. LUV DEM TIGERS

    Darline Graham Boggs Nordone

    EXACTLY, when 67% of Democrats are against women in sports, according to the NY post, but that is one of the biggest thing Dems promote. That tells you that the Democratic party runs lock step with what the higher ups want. I don't understand why that is a hill the Democrats are willing to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: LSU police investigating 2025 rape allegation against Tigers DL Damien Shanklin
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Riley on USC's loss against Oregon: 'We didn't get run out of the stadium'