Recent content by LukeRU90

  1. L

    **2026 Rutgers Football Ticket / Parking Pass sales thread**

    I cant' make it to homecoming vs Indiana, selling my four in Section 104 to Rutgers fan only. If interested [email protected]. Make an offer.
  2. L

    The check in thread: if you've made it over from the old iteration

    It wasn't easy but Brian got me in.
  3. L

    NCAA Eliminating National Letter of Intent

    The legal morass will continue; I'm reading that the revenue sharing with players, termed "financial aid" in the new contracts that will replace national letters of intent, will be challenged in court as anti-trust tactics because NCAA will propose that the amount shared with athletes will be...
  4. L

    NCAA Eliminating National Letter of Intent

    ESPN stating that the NLI is being replaced with a contract tied to financial aid. https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/41702974/ncaa-approves-elimination-national-letter-intent-program I'm not grasping how moving from an NLI to a different contract is tied to nation-wide revenue...
  5. L

    NCAA Eliminating National Letter of Intent

    I'm reading that the NLI will be replaced by a contract with the player providing the commitment and the university providing the "financial aid." So just a different contract.
  6. L

    Football Rutgers Football defeats Virginia Tech, 26-23

    It’s giving us all of the option passes to fletcher tons of yards
  7. L

    OFFICIAL Hokies Look Alike Thread

    Gave me a chuckle. I also see a resemblance to SpongeBob, but I can't figure out how to post a picture here.
  8. L

    Rutgers athletic director Pat Hobbs abruptly resigns

    cameras in the bedroom not likely
  9. L

    Rutgers athletic director Pat Hobbs abruptly resigns

    from the game-day link on scarlet knights.com: At halftime, the Marching Scarlet Knights will take the field with the Howard band for a special performance.
  10. L

    Boston Red Sox AAA

    Go Knights! I'm a die-hard life long Yankee fan and honestly was surprised at the lack of big names on the BoSox roster this year. Cora did a great job against the Yanks with the aggressive base-stealing. I still have nightmares about Dave Roberts. I fid the rivalry more fun when the Sox have...
  11. L

    Boston Red Sox AAA

    Yeah, I don't trash talk too much and this is a great example of why. It's all my fault, sorry Yankee fans. But seriously, I thought the general feeling in Boston was that management is not supporting the team. Let the big fish get away except for Devers and Cora catching the blame of inept GM.
  12. L

    Boston Red Sox AAA

    yeah baseball is crazy like that.
  13. L

    Boston Red Sox AAA

    Yeah, it sucks that $$ rule but no going back to pre-Catfish days.
  14. L

    Boston Red Sox AAA

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending