Recent content by Luca_Brasi

  1. L

    Private Schools

    MC is not going hybrid. Announced going back on time 100%
  2. L

    Freshman Team Numbers

    Mount Carmel with 73 tonight
  3. L

    I love multisport guys. Who is the best Football player/ Wrestler/Basketball player?

    Unless I missed seeing them listed, the Allen brothers from Hinsdale Central have to be on here.
  4. L

    Lemont vs. Phillips

    If they miss a 2 point conversion then get it on the following touchdown then it would be 21. 13+8
  5. L

    Why your school?

    First of all, great thread. I attended a Catholic Grammar school in Evergreen Park. Directly in the middle of all the CCL Blue schools. My father took me to all of the Open Houses and I really liked Rita and Rice. He hadn't brought me to MC yet and I figured out why later (He knew). He was a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit