Recent content by LTown Wolves 02

  1. LTown Wolves 02

    Championship Sites Announced

    Wake Forest is a perfect venue. I’m guessing either they don’t want it or they charge too much. LR is very nice but wasn’t prepared for the crowd size that showed up for Brevard/Reidsville. Hopefully they learned from last year and are ready this time.
  2. LTown Wolves 02

    Shelby vs Lincolnton

    I agree. The ones over on the other thread taking West Iredell by 21 are delusional (at least in my opinion). But I am happy for the WI people for the great year they’re having. They will be a very tough out in 4A.
  3. LTown Wolves 02

    Shelby vs Lincolnton

    The Shelby defensive line is unlike anything we’ve seen or will see again unless we meet twice. I wouldn’t want them coming after me all night. The Wolves will have to have a great game plan and execute it to perfection to win. It’ll also be tough to contain the sophomore RB. Our pass defense...
  4. LTown Wolves 02

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    I went to West Iredell tonight. First time I’ve ever seen them. And the RB is great. Would be nice if they didn’t have to use him on defense any. He was gassed a few times. Ikard was also a great back. I was only 8-10 years old when he was playing, but I do remember him being hard to bring down...
  5. LTown Wolves 02

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Throw West Iredell in that mix too. I went and watched them tonight. They run the ball as good as anyone and their QB is a great athlete. I don’t think their defense is as good as Burns or Cramer, but luckily for them they don’t have to face Dollar again.
  6. LTown Wolves 02

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    WTH was Cramer thinking at the end of the half?
  7. LTown Wolves 02

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    I think it’s a toss-up. Probably will come down to who plays the cleaner game.
  8. LTown Wolves 02

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    I’ve seen both teams now. I think Cramer is better on defense and Burns is better on offense, or at least more explosive. I think it’s a dead even matchup, and it might happen twice this year. Both teams are big and strong and prefer to run the ball. I’d take Cramer by a field goal on a neutral...
  9. LTown Wolves 02

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 6

    Had a great coach (Mike Brodowicz) that stepped down a few years ago. They went through a couple coaches that didn’t work out. Now Brodowicz is back so it probably won’t be long before they’re really good. Not Weddington good but good enough to compete in 6A.
  10. LTown Wolves 02

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    45 is great. He never slows down. He will start on interior line and make a tackle on the sideline.
  11. LTown Wolves 02

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    Where is #99? Is he wearing 50 tonight? I noticed him, 52 and 1 were all missing.
  12. LTown Wolves 02

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    Good game in Cramerton. 7-7 in second quarter.
  13. LTown Wolves 02

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 6

    Good luck tonight. I’m sure the little bit of turmoil I’ve heard about/read on FB is blown out of proportion. A win will make some of that go away. Oh yeah, FFN 👀👀.
  14. LTown Wolves 02

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 6

    You guys keep em safe and level-headed. I’ll be scouting our two remaining heavyweight opponents.
  15. LTown Wolves 02

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 5

    I think I’m gonna head your way next week and hopefully see a good, competitive game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game
  5. 05 On3 Football Austin Simmons describes importance of beating Florida: 'Has always been my biggest dream'