Recent content by lsvljoe

  1. L

    "The 20 nastiest dunks in uk history "

    James Lee's dunk in 78 NCAA Championship game was the best in my opinion!!
  2. L

    Official: Wagner to the Hogs

    Thats great. I never was impressed with his play at Kentucky last year.
  3. L

    Why not add Andrew Taylor?

    T That was my first reaction!!
  4. L

    If I was the AD

    If I was the AD, I would make life so miserable for CCC that he would leave on his own. No more OAD, no special treatment to any of the players. He would have an assistant coach, who will monitor each and everything he does. He will get the hint and leave on his own as fast as he can get out of...
  5. L

    Which incoming freshman are you the most excited for?

    None, until CCC is gone I won't be watching or buying.
  6. L

    Wanna laugh at Louisville some more?

    I am not laughing at anyone till we get this **** show that we have, corrected and a new coach.
  7. L

    I’m burnt out

    I feel the same way. In fact, I went to bed before half time. Just don't really care about this team or coach any longer.
  8. L

    Its all on MITCH

    Ahh, but the softball team, and I am certain some other minor sports team is doing so great!!🤣
  9. L

    10 games left. What ya got?

    Unfortunately, I am leaning towards 1-9 with the way they have been playing. Hoping I am wrong, but nothing I have seen gives me much hope!!
  10. L

    Just seen on ESPN/SEC Network

    And you believe anything that ESPN puts out.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit