Recent content by Lscray

  1. L

    Unrecoverable: This program is over; When does it happen?

    What does firing Beamer now do other than please the fans? Can't see the end result being much better. Big money talks. Maybe give Briles a shot and see if he's up to the challenge moving forward. I don't know. Not a SC native, but lived here for 50 years+. Wife and son Carolina alums. Not a...
  2. L

    Lou Holtz has passed

    He was one of the greats, and will be missed. They don't make them like that anymore, glad I was alive to see them.
  3. L

    Shameless Beamer

    Clemson fan here, but in a house divided. For what it's worth, i attended both Clemson and Carolina. I would hope they'd accept the bowl bid. Not everyone would be happy about it, but I feel like it be best - especially for the kids (the players). Everyone wants to talk about they're getting...
  4. L

    I can’t with this team.

    I think y'all beat Bama, Coastal, and Clemson to get to a bowl game. I've just had a feeling about this game.
  5. L

    SMU vs Taters

    Been a Clemson fan for nearly 50 years. Wife and son are Gamecocks, FWIW. Told a house full of Gamecock fans last weekend I didn't think we would win before the game started. We're ACC champs and will get into the CFP. I'm not a fan of the process. If they want to have 2, 4, 12, or whatever they...
  6. L

    White House Visit

    I'm just glad they weren't too busy to go.
  7. L

    Clemsoning

    What do you call it when Carolina loses the way they did tonight - Cocksucking?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage