Recent content by lrtbahawk

  1. L

    Recruiting….

    Any Fu##ing recruiting news?
  2. L

    Terry Brands interview

    Terry speaks once a year at a Men's monthly faith-based breakfast that I attend. A good guy that delivers a good message.
  3. L

    HWC Head Coach

    Unless something has changed recently, Dan Dennis is very involved. He solicited 1 of my good friends for funds a couple of months ago because my friend has a very successful wealthy company.
  4. L

    POLL: Should this season be Tom Brands last as HC at Iowa?

    Not true. Would like to know whose parents told you this? I don't like what's going on with the program either, but I'm not going to sit back and let people try and tarnish a good man's reputation.
  5. L

    Ohio State and MSU Probables

    Something is definitely wrong with Kueter. You don't go from being an under 20 world champion to doing hardly anything during a match. Did Bens mom make the move to this website? Would really like to hear from her?
  6. L

    Strittmatter?

    I believe Terry is very active, not sure about Tom.
  7. L

    I've been hanging on

    Don't know about Tom, BUT I don't believe Terry to be that way..
  8. L

    I've been hanging on

    True
  9. L

    I've been hanging on

    supporting Brands because Terry is a great man, but it's probably time
  10. L

    PREVIEW: Iowa hosts Minnesota for top-10 Friday night dual

    Did Beatty just say on the radio that iowa isn't looking to beat Minnesota but winning the big 10 and nationals?
  11. L

    Bob Nicolls

    I would like to THANK YOU for all your monetary support. I think most Iowa fans appreciate what you have done for the program. I would be interested in knowing your thoughts about Iowa wrestling? Really hoping you respond. Thank you again for everything.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set