Recent content by Loyalheel

  1. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Jazz's attempt to turn that double play was one of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen in my 50 years of watching baseball. I don't care if we go on to win the World Series I wouldn't play Jazz or Grisham another second in Pinstripes.
  2. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    That was a terrible decision to send Rice however as a whole I thought the Yankees were to conservative. I thought there were several balls hit over the outfielders heads that ended up being singles that should have been doubles and early on we didn't push things on trying to steal bases.
  3. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    I would play Spencer in center and either play Rosario, Caballero or Ramos in right before playing Grisham.
  4. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    With the current core of homegrown talent of Schillter, Lombard, Volpe, Lombard & Rice it gives me a little deja vu from the late 90's / early 2000's
  5. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    *** kicking
  6. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Lombard is a baller and that was a bomb
  7. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    We were never going to catch the Rays anyway so securing the wildcard series at home was what we needed to do and have done. Now just get everything lined up to win that series and then get a shot at the Rays.
  8. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    As mentioned earlier it was pretty neat to see Jones, Dominguez, Lombard and Volpe all Yankee farm system guys out there last night. My dream would be for Volpe to take over at 2nd and he and Lombard man the middle for the next 10 years. I would just assume let Jazz go. I think the team as a...
  9. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Hard to believe that Lombard is the first and only Yank to hit a Grand Slam this year.
  10. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Lineups sure look a hell of a lot better with Judge in them. Definitely looking (hoping) for a big offensive lift with him back. Damn sure need it to hold off the Red Sox who never seem to lose.
  11. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Much rather have Spencer in centerfield than Trent.
  12. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Why in the f’ing world is Ramos playing?
  13. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    I only caught the last 2 innings last night and all they talked about was their perceived hosing on the Alonzo homer and how it was all the buzz around Major League baseball. Palmer made it seem like that call is the only thing that can prevent the Orioles from winning the World Series...
  14. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Rodon said it best last night when Lombard threw the guy out from the deep hole "You're a bad ************ man"
  15. Loyalheel

    NY Yankees

    Give me Dominguez any day
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon coach Dana Altman to retire after 16 seasons with Ducks
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall on opposing locker rooms: 'As long as there's a toilet in each one of them, we've got a chance'