Recent content by LowFatMilk

  1. L

    I see we're whoring ourselves out some more...

    For clarification...does ‘whoring yourself out’ always include a monetary transaction ?
  2. L

    OT: Hardee’s VS. Carl’s Jr.

    Are you sure? Considering you have the worldwide web available as a resource I suggest you do a little research. If they were the same company then this thread would make no sense (to most).
  3. L

    What IF WVU Players...

    Back in ‘12 it was either that name or NoYolkEer. Tough call but I think I made a great, healthy, and yet popular choice.
  4. L

    What IF WVU Players...

    It’s anthem. ...not looking for trouble though. It was previously pointed out that football players are not on the field. A valid point too. Still, the heart of the discussion is what if ANY WVU athletes (maybe even a band member) start ‘protesting’ during games (and yes, I consider that...
  5. L

    OT: Hardee’s VS. Carl’s Jr.

    About time that was pointed out.
  6. L

    Must be Dress as a Yellow Seat Day at the Pitt game today..

    Judging by the empty seats you’d think Pitt would embrace obsession. They’re certainly not seeing it from their student body, alums, or alleged fans.
  7. L

    OT: Hardee’s VS. Carl’s Jr.

    Yeah, black flagged at Carl’s Jr. (bring back the damn FriscoBurger) but can still visit Hardee’s (still have Friso breakfast sandwiches). So basically I’m still a loyal customer.
  8. L

    What IF WVU Players...

  9. L

    OT: Hardee’s VS. Carl’s Jr.

    Really ? Weird.
  10. L

    OT: Hardee’s VS. Carl’s Jr.

    Hmmm. Guess I should have started that poll.
  11. L

    Grateful Bog Huggins doesn't cheat

    No head coach has complete control of his staff. Very few coaches have been the head coach of major programs like WVU since the rise of apparel companies. No program is safe and in the clear. No way anybody can predict where this will lead.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters