Recent content by Loudmouth99

  1. L

    OT: Child Tax Credit “Payment”

    it is not taxable income
  2. L

    Drew Brees just bumped...

    That’s great thing about the news cycle right now - things moving so fast that there will always be something to bump today’s hot story from the news coverage tomorrow. Same thing happened with Biden’s “you ain’t black” comment a week or so ago.
  3. L

    ********** WEDNESDAY UPDATE **********

    I disagree with this - I have not seen any contradiction. DJ himself was the one who said that it was used to get him to stop saying it. I think people imagined when they read that that it was "Don't say the n-word" or something to that effect. Now we know that Pearman was repeating what he...
  4. L

    Stock Futures Down

    It wouldn’t matter if the R Senators were able to vote. It’s a 60 vote threshold to invoke cloture.
  5. L

    Do you believe everything in The Holy Bible to be fact?

    Exactly. Bad question. It is 100% true.
  6. L

    OT: Movie: I Can Only Imagine

    I found this article to be most persuasive: “This side of the New Jerusalem, we will never have a perfect candidate. But we cannot vote for evil, even if it’s our only option.” http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2016/march-web-only/should-christians-vote-for-lesser-of-two-evils.html
  7. L

    OT: Movie: I Can Only Imagine

    It was a warning about how to discern false prophets, and more specifically wolves in sheeps’ clothing. In other words, it doesn’t matter how much someone may “look like” a sheep, e.g., regular church attendance, prayerfulness, piousness; what comes out of their mouth will give them away. In...
  8. L

    OT: Movie: I Can Only Imagine

    “You will know them by their fruit.” Plenty of people claim to be a Christian and plainly are not living a Christian life. Trump is obviously an easy example of such a person, and Christians should not bury their head in the sand and pretend otherwise.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit