Recent content by Lou Wade

  1. L

    Shareef o' Neal 2018

    I've only seen him play one game (HoopHall Classic in Jan.), so I can't judge a kid by one game. However, he was invisible and showed nothing. Would not have even noticed him had I not known he was Shaq's son.
  2. L

    Writer Discusses Cats' Options If Bolden Goes Elsewhere

    I would say Significant has just been redefined.
  3. L

    Diallo would have been better off at Kentucky..

    I know exactly what Self was doing. He does it with all Frosh. Tries to limit playing time so that a one-and-done ends up a two-and-done.
  4. L

    Nashville questions

    Uber - (being serious)
  5. L

    Bill Raftery needs to hang it up

    I am amazed that basketball fans like Raftery. He's horrible!
  6. L

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    The teams got where they are by illegal recruiting and/or illegal keeping (UNC***). Continue to penalize the teams and give them hefty reductions in scholarships.
  7. L

    Proof that size does not matter

    Anthony Davis told me that size does matter! :flushed:
  8. L

    Guard play will determine who wins the game against Kansas

    I think just the opposite. If we don't have some people show up in front court it will be a long night.
  9. L

    Malik Monk scored 36 of his team’s 60 points

    He's surrounded by mediocre talent, at best.
  10. L

    DeCourcy basically slamming Self

    Self says a freshman (OAD potential) must "earn" his playing time. What he is really doing is limiting his playing time so that it will be necessary for a OAD to become a 2AD.
  11. L

    Who Will be Next to Commit?

    Giles a big?
  12. L

    I can't wrap my head around Cuonzo Martin getting 2 5*s

    Went to No Cal for wrestlemania?
  13. L

    I can't wrap my head around Cuonzo Martin getting 2 5*s

    Not quite night & day. I would pick the San Francisco Bay Area any time over So Cal. Fantastic city!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters