Recent content by Lorkie12

  1. L

    GIRL'S FLAG FOOTBALL

    They should have these outstanding female athletes be the Qb for the boys football teams!!
  2. L

    Saint Frances (Regional) vs Highland Springs

    This is the same as when Norcom went up to Springfield and played St James Grey team.
  3. L

    IMG Academy vs. St. James: No. 1 Ascenders face unbeaten Virginia power

    ehhh that’s a tough call cause don’t they get it at the 40 if it goes out of bounds? They made them earn that return.
  4. L

    IMG Academy vs. St. James: No. 1 Ascenders face unbeaten Virginia power

    I believe there’s a nuance perspective on the label “trash”. In basketball they actually do have a separate high school and national ranking. Football it’s a little more tricky but I don’t agree with the prep/performance academy/ boarding schools playing public schools. I think St James only...
  5. L

    IMG Academy vs. St. James: No. 1 Ascenders face unbeaten Virginia power

    I think we should stop including St James in the VA rankings lol. They’re putting a running clock on any vhsl team.
  6. L

    IMG Academy vs. St. James: No. 1 Ascenders face unbeaten Virginia power

    St James has plenty of depth.. just a mistake here or misassignment there did it ultimately. Bad pass on that pick 6. Thought they should’ve kept running it there. IMG great team. 2 great teams I should say. St James definitely top 25 in the country.
  7. L

    IMG Academy vs. St. James: No. 1 Ascenders face unbeaten Virginia power

    What are your predictions and where will a livestream be? I think St James can keep it within 2 TDs
  8. L

    Westfield 36 - Washington-Liberty 29

    I was there for the Westfield Smith game in 2007. Vhsl all time classic game right there. You think Westfield would’ve been more competitive against smith in 2011 more so than centreville did. I remember Westfield had a good RB that year too.
  9. L

    Power Point Implications For The Varina/Oscar Smith Tie?

    Smith lost today in a tough game
  10. L

    Indian River Vs Oscar Smith

    Lord Malik Heru…. That’s all I got
  11. L

    Power Point Implications For The Varina/Oscar Smith Tie?

    Smith’s obstacle is Manchester or Thomas Dale this year. Other than that their region is the weakest in 6A by a significant margin IMO. Mathematically they’ll make a playoff run with a 12 yr old as a Qb the way their region format is set up.
  12. L

    Westfield 36 - Washington-Liberty 29

    Since your basically Mr. Westfield haha, out of curiosity, who is the best Westfield team you’ve seen since the early 2000s up to now?
  13. L

    FINAL Scores (Friday Sept 18)

    Battlefield 38 Garfield 23
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 On3 Football Dan Lanning focused on rebuilding Dylan Raiola's confidence after disaster outing in loss to UCLA
  5. 05 On3 Football Brent Venables reacts to Oklahoma's upset win over Texas in Red River Rivalry: 'We ain't that bad'